Because our highest priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of our teams and clients, given the exceptional situation of COVID-19, at Guitart Hotels we are incorporating new standards of action based on the recommendations and instructions of the World Health Organization, as well as the safety and hygiene protocols recommended by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and endorsed by the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain for and with the aim of ensuring your vacation while minimizing possible risks.
Our staff has received specific training on the different action protocols.
Our protocols will act in the following areas:
• Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection tasks in each and every one of the hotel's spaces, from the rooms to the common areas and staff areas. Using sanitizing, bactericidal and virucidal cleaning products.
• Disinfectant hydrogel dispensers located in all common customer and staff areas.
• Use of masks and / or gloves, mandatory by the personnel of different departments.
• We will ensure compliance with the social distance of clients and staff. Taking into account family units.
• We will ensure compliance with the allowed and recommended capacity in closed areas, as well as in swimming pools and restaurant areas.
• Redesign of common areas to improve social and safety distancing.
• The restoration will have protocols adapted to this health situation and minimizing contact.
• Throughout the premises there will be information on the minimum measures essential for the safety of customers and staff.
• Action protocol in case of possible contagion.
We want to welcome you and that, as always, you feel at home, enjoy the experiences that we are used to offering without these measures preventing you. Minimum measures that must guarantee, precisely, that you enjoy your stay with us.
Thanks for your understanding.
Looking forward to seeing him again !!